We know how meaningful the decision of buying a business can be and the importance of getting it right. If you want to work with a professional who cares greatly about your success and delivering more value to you than any other, you have connected with the right team. We are not just a transaction company, we are an exceptional service company. Assisting you to obtain an unparalleled level of certainty and confidence is our priority.
Those buyers who qualify to work with us obtain access to:
1. Our buying and selling process that generates results upwards of 9x the industry average, saving you time, money, and delivering worthwhile outcomes faster.
2. Qualified motivated sellers of established profitable business that are bankable and have undergone a thorough valuation and due diligence on our behalf.
3. A financing success rate of nearly 100% for all businesses we represent.
4. World class business results training program that has proven to generate returns greater than 400%, every single time. Every one of the buyers who acquires a business with us is gifted with tools for growth.
"Your Success is Our Passion"
Local, trendy, and hip.......very few would suggest this operation is not an award winning bistro, while many will see all of their needs meet when it comes to acquiring the right operation. We welcome any discerning buyer looking to add to their portfolio or an experienced manager or chef to step up. Any hands on engagement is sure to make a difference. This offering has been a community favourite for many years, providing a solid leap off point for just one buyer interested in taking ownership of a local jewel or stepping up their game.
A few highlights:
- Open just 48 hours per week.
- Lunch and Dinner service only. There is a VERY easy opportunity to add in brunch, expected to add $140k+ in additional revenues.
- Seating for approximately 70 = an intimate experience for guests and staff, food is family.
Revenues have ranged from $925k to $1.03M over the past 4 years. There is an additional $24k in rental income, which could also be increased. Sales mix is approximately 23% alcohol and balance food and non-alcoholic beverage.
COGS are 32% and labour 31% in 2018.
Seller's Discretionary Earnings have ranged from $146k to $214k over the past 4 years. There is an additional $50k+ available should a duo look to take over the operation, displacing a current staff member.
* Seller's discretionary earnings are the pretax and pre-interest profits before non-cash expenses, one owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner will necessarily need to take on a new expense.
Minimum Equity Required
- $6000/mth for the remaining 2 years, starting March 2020.
- a further 5 year option to renew is available
- all city services
- updated electrical, plumbing, and all
The premises includes 3 rental apartments, one of which is a 2 bedroom unit currently used as an office.